KINGDOM. family! It's [always] time to get educated and mobilise - and have we got an opportunity for you!
Immersion is a two day conference about consumerism in Australia and how we, as consumers, can make more ethical choices to help our global neighbours. It is a great opportunity to hear from some of the most passionate and knowledgeable champions in the area, as well as to network with like-minded individuals. It couldn't be more in line with KINGDOM.'s values, and we love the heart behind this initiative run by our friends at International Needs Australia and Unshackled!
A conference wouldn't be anything without having great speakers (that'd just be a bunch of people sitting in a room staring at a platform - sounds a bit dull, let's be honest), so let's have a look at the speakers! These brilliant humans include:
- International Humanitarian and Global Peace Maker, Moira Kelly
- Leading Australian journalist, Nick McKenzie
- KINGDOM. pals and geniuses behind Jacob & Esau, Jo Yu and Esther Kirwan
- Pioneer and leader of the Unshackled movement, Jess Groszek
- Stop The Traffik leadership team member, and head of The Salvation Army's Brothel Support Teams, Nikki Capp
What a line up! In addition to hearing from awesome speakers, the two days will also include a film screening, ‘immersive experience’ rooms, as well as morning tea and lunch and a workshop for kids.