Fact: I haven't been on here for a while. Whilst I'd like to say that this is because I've been working on heaps of cool KINGDOM. stuff, I can't really do that because that's not entirely true. So, today I thought to myself, 'If I were to need to find reasons to excuse myself from doing what I really should be putting a lot of effort into, would I be able to come up with a list?' I answered myself, 'Yes.' Therefore:
'Things one could be doing instead of updating their SUPER IMPORTANT blog regularly (Excuses, Part XXMICVMLXIXIII)'
01) Not learning how to accurately use Roman numerals. Clearly.
02) Working only four hours a week because I'm a casual. Not entirely my choice, but it does justify my not-blogging for at least four hours.
03) Being on teaching placement. Placement is legitimately boss though, so even though it takes up an entire two-week block, I'm not even going to use it as an excuse.
03) Breaking in new work shoes. And buying band-aids.
04) Starting to practice yoga. "I'm very bendy."
05) Going to see One Direction. Yes, I did.
06) Discovering the perfect nude nail polish. 'Don't Bossa Nova Me Around', OPI. You're welcome.
07) Also discovering the world's best mascara for Asians who don't need to look even more Asian by resembling pandas. I owe you, Kevyn Aucoin.
08) Singing at a wedding. Check!
09) Eating a lot of pizza. Prosciuttoooooooooooo.
10) Not cleaning my room. Don't go in there.
My yoga teacher said something really cool last night though. She reminded us that resting doesn't mean that you're weak because you are always stronger after you rest. You make better decisions when you're well rested. You have more control, you're more emotionally stable, you are more kind to others when you're well rested. So I'm going to continue taking my rest for a little bit longer, and then we'll be back bigger and better than before!
See you when I wake up from savasana (a magical pose that lets me sleep on the floor with a blanket and pillow, and yet still counts as yoga).